Looking for a job and want to find out more about getting onto the career ladder?
We provide high quality apprenticeships which can help young people develop work skills and prepare for successful careers.
Apprenticeships are an excellent way of gaining qualifications and workplace experience. As an employee, you can earn as you learn and gain practical skills in the workplace.
You could find a wealth of opportunities on your doorstep. With nationally recognised qualifications in business administration and the chance to undertake a rewarding job in local government, we will get you on track to a brighter future.
All apprenticeship vacancies are advertised on this site.
We do not accept speculative applications or CVs and do not hold a waiting list.
For more information on apprenticeships, please visit the National Apprenticeship Service.
Child Project Support Officer Apprentice
- They will be handling a number of different tasks with a focus on promoting and delivering Customer Service and will assist with the teams’ day to day running.
- This will involve providing solutions to a range of enquirers, complaints and requests whilst developing the first point of contact approach.
- This will include providing good customer service to members of the public and community and developing, managing and maintaining these relationships.
- It will also involve a range of administration tasks including various correspondence, recording of minutes, and collation of papers for meetings and distribution of information for stakeholders.
- They will take responsibility for stock control and ordering when required. There will be a need to liaise with the finance team in regards to issues such as invoices, reconciling monies daily and recording all financial activities on the systems provided.
- This is a chance to contribute towards development and resolving issues that improve the overall performance and delivery of all activities within the service.
- This includes opportunities for the individual to work in a supervised environment with young people face to face. It also requires a commitment from the individual to be keen to improve their own professional development.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/727330
Data Analyst Apprenticeship
The purpose of this role is to support the Growth and Development team in Commissioning with data analysis. As a data analyst it will be your role to collect numerical information and present results. This can be in the form of graphs, charts, diagrams, tables and reports. It will be your job to identify trends and describe what might happen in the future. Data analysis is vital for the council so it knows where to target its services.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/750315