ST MARY’S HIGH SCHOOL – A SPECIALIST HUMANITIES COLLEGE
Tel: 020 8203 2827
Headteacher: Mrs K. Roskell
NOR: 694 including 112 Sixth Form
2 Year Fixed-term Contract
Full-time, 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Required May 2012
St Mary’s is an 11-18+ mixed Church of England High School and humanities college, with a flourishing Sixth Form. We are committed to the five principles of Every Child Matters and the safeguarding of children. The students come from a wide range of faith, ethnic, and social backgrounds and are drawn from a broad geographical area.
Our new Network Manager will:
• have excellent relevant ICT skills, knowledge and evidence of relevant training
• have experience of supervising and training staff
• manage their time well, be highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise duties as required
• be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• be flexible and accommodating to meet the needs of a busy school
• take a positive attitude and approach
• promote a professional image and reflect the Christian ethos of the school.
Previous experience in an educational setting is desirable.
For a full job description, and application form please see below.
Please return your completed application, and personal statement to the school at the above address, marked for the attention of Mrs. Carole Smollett.
Interview date: 29 March 2012.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form.
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.