ST MARY’S HIGH SCHOOL
A Specialist Humanities College
Downage, Hendon London NW4 1AB
Headteacher: Mrs K. Roskell
Number on roll: 680 including 115 Sixth Form
Required as soon as possible
Initially a fixed term contract till July 2012
St Mary’s is an 11-18+ mixed Church of England High School and humanities college, with a flourishing Sixth Form. We are committed to the five principles of Every Child Matters and the safeguarding of children. The students come from a wide range of faith, ethnic, and social backgrounds, and are drawn from a broad geographical area.
We require an ICT Technician to support our Network Manager in the development, support, maintenance and security of all ICT systems within the school.
Our new ICT Technician will:
• Have excellent relevant ICT skills and knowledge.
• An IT related qualification.
• Ideally have a working knowledge of computer networks.
• Manage their time well, be highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise duties as required.
• Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be flexible and accommodating to meet the needs of a busy school.
• Take a positive attitude and approach
• Promote a professional image and reflect the Christian ethos of the school.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form.
To apply, please download an application form below and return your completed application and personal statement to the school using the details above, marked for the attention of the HR officer.
Interview date: 14 November 2011.
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.